Get on the road to redemption in the best and biggest mobile MMORPG experience!
ALL-NEW WORLD: DRYWIND WASTES
Explore 4 vast and unique regions
2 new dungeons!
10 new levels to reach
100+ new quests!
All-new PvE and PvP gear
10+ new companions!
Special Xmas Solo Dungeon
Special Xmas World Event and epic rewards!
Relaxed Vigor until level 45!
Support lower-level players in dungeons for great rewards!
New weekly series and festival challenges
New Challenge Rush level
New class balancing
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.